Are you considering a short term apartment rental? There are many situations in which this makes a lot of sense. Maybe you’re going on an extended business trip and would rather not spend your time in an impersonal hotel room. Maybe you’re a service member seeking temporary housing for your family during a short-term assignment. Or it could be that you’re renovating or relocating and just need a place to stay for a little while. Whatever your reasons, a short term apartment is a great option, for several reasons.
- Short term lease apartments can be economical. If you’re choosing between a hotel and a short term rental, there’s no contest. Short-term apartments cost about 25 to 30 percent less.
- You can stretch out in a short term apartment. While a hotel room can be cramped, apartments have plenty of room. In fact, the average one-bedroom apartment is about twice as large as a hotel room, with separate spaces for sleeping, cooking, and hanging out.
- Apartments are homier than hotel rooms. While hotel rooms are impersonal and generic, short term apartments feel more like home. If you’re taking a short term rental while you’re renovating your home or moving to a new city, you don’t have to worry about moving furniture because your apartment will already be furnished.
- Short term apartments can have the same amenities as hotels. Free Wi-Fi, parking, cleaning services, and concierge services are there for you in an apartment just as you’d expect in a hotel. You’ll also find towels, linens, dishes, and toiletries without having to pack in your own. And in contrast to long-term apartment rental, you don’t have to pay for utilities like electricity, water, or sewer.
- You’ll have more food options. Because short term apartments have a full kitchen, you won’t have to eat out for every meal. If you’re traveling on business, this can be a great benefit because you’ll get a greater variety of food without spending your whole per diem.
- A short term apartment is likely to be in a better location. Hotels are generally bunched together in a tourist area, but short-term apartments can be in much better locations. You’ll be able to choose an apartment that’s within easy reach of the things that interest you.
If you’re looking for a short term apartment rental, look no further than The Beverly. A new kind of suburban extended stay hotel, The Beverly features premium-serviced apartments combining modern living with modern technology. Situated in the bustling neighborhood of North Beverly, we provide the perfect accommodations for vacation rentals, weekend getaways, and corporate travel. In addition to enjoying access to the North Beverly train station, shopping, dining, and beaches, our guests have the convenience of completing all of their transactions, including self-check-in and 24-hour concierge services, with a tap of their smartphones. For more information or to book your stay in one of our 20 premium suites, contact us today!