Do you often travel on business? Perhaps you enjoy taking your family on extended summer vacations. Or maybe you need a temporary place to stay while renovating or building a new home. No matter the case, you need temporary housing that meets the requirements of your stay. If you’re debating between an extended stay hotel and a short-term apartment, compare the two to help you decide what’s best for your situation.
Renting a short-term apartment may be right for you if:
- You want a larger living space: Apartments have more square feet than a typical hotel room. Having space to spread out and find some privacy is especially important if you’re staying with other people.
- Your family or travel companions prefer separate sleeping areas: Since apartments tend to have individual bedrooms, everyone can enjoy sleeping in a private area. This is an absolute must if you learn that someone you’re traveling with snores.
- You want in-unit appliances: Since short-term apartments can be converted into long-term accommodations at a moment’s notice, they typically come with a washer, dryer, and fully equipped kitchen or kitchenette. In the case of a furnished apartment, you’ll also find all the cookware and tableware you need for your stay.
- You’re hoping to rent in a suburban area: Hotels often line highways to attract travelers looking for a last-minute place to stay. However, you’re more likely to find a short-term apartment in an inviting, residential setting.
Extended Stay Hotels
Staying in an extended stay hotel could be the better choice if:
- You’re looking for the most economical option: While prices vary by location and amenities, hotels tend to be more budget-friendly. The longer you stay, the more this factor may affect your decision.
- You want hotel amenities at your fingertips: Things like room service, housekeeping, and clean linens and towels upon request are desirable features of extended stay hotels.
- You want to stay in a convenient location: If you’re looking for in-town accommodations within walking distance of convention centers, public transportation, restaurants, shops, and other attractions, you’re more likely to find a hotel that meets your needs.
- You’re eager for a flexible rental and easy renewal process: A hotel can accommodate you without the formal credit check, lease signing, and utility setup required when renting a short-term apartment. This also simplifies the renewal process if you need to extend your visit.
Book Your Stay at The Beverly
Still can’t decide between an extended stay hotel and a short-term apartment? The Beverly offers the best of both worlds. Our 20 premium suites located in suburban Beverly, MA, are designed for guests who want comfortable, flexible, furnished accommodations featuring an apartment-like feel with all the hotel amenities you love. Conveniences like free Wi-Fi, free parking, 24-hour mobile concierge, keyless entry, and flexible self-check-in make our extended stay hotel the future of hospitality! Book your stay at The Beverly today, or contact us at 978-296-8613 for more information.